Background

Sunday, July 28, 2019

Challenge Your Stash

Today is reveal day for our Challenge Your Stash group over at Splitcoaststampers.  Pansy was our hostess this month and she chose water summer fun as our challenge.  I pulled out a stamp set that I had in a box marked garage sale and decided it would be perfect for this challenge.  So back to my inventory and one less this for the garage sale.  HA!

The stamp set I used was called Signs of Summer by Pink Ink for Impression Obsession.  I stenciled the waves using a MFT wave stencil and the clouds using a MFT Cloud stencil.  I colored the images with copic markers and placed them on the card.  The sun is a Lil inker die cut.

Thanks Pansy for a great challenge.

2 comments:

Barb said...

This card just makes me smile!

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Oh Tracie... this is such a cute card! Playful and summer water fun, for sure!

Creative Crew

 Today is one day late for my post for our creative crew group.  I had a design team post I had to make for yesterday so I thought I would p...