Background

Wednesday, July 17, 2019

The Project Bin

It sure seems like there are lots of birthdays coming up for me.  For my project this week for The Project Bin I decided to make a birthday card using the stamp set "Born Yesterday". 
On the inside of my card I used some gorgeous paper from Mintay by Karola called Bloomville.  I then cut off part of the top of the card and left 2 1/8" at the top.  I then stamped the sentiment "More Gorgeous Than Ever" and fussy cut it out.  I then adhered it to the top panel of the card.  

Just a clean and simple card to make but I love that the sentiment just stands out.

Remember that this month over at The Project Bin you can receive the Cool Ghoul stamp set and die ($18 value) free with an $80 order.  

1 comment:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Tracie, this card is so creative and pretty! Love it!

Challenge Your Stash

Today I am posting a card I made for our challenge on Splitcoast Stampers Create from Your Stash.  Our hostess this month was  Lisa and she ...