Background

Monday, June 10, 2019

PIP Challenge #1923

I have a fun card today for Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenge #1923.  Our sponsor this week is Imagine That Digistamp.  You just have to love their digital stamps.  Such personality.  My card today is from the stamp set Poolside Penguins
I stenciled some waves on the bottom and added a little sunshine to the background of this card.  I colored the image with my copic markers and fussy cut it out.  So fun to color.  I just love the summertime feel this card has.  It is amazing how many different digital stamps come with the set.  What a bargain.

I am also entering this card in the monthly ITD Challenge

Be sure and link up your card at PIP Challenges because a lucky winner will win a $12 coupon to Imagine That Digistamp.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this card. makes me wish I was poolside right now!Jen

:: BlueInks :: said...

Super cute card. Your added touches are perfect. I also really like the way you colored the swim trunks!

Vannessa Osbourn said...

Very cute penguin and I love that sunshine!

Kristine said...

:) Hi Tracie! Yes, what a cutie, great job on this card, I ♥ the sun and waves you created for him :) THANK YOU for popping over to my Creative Playground Challenge blog and linking up this month! I'm always happy to sponsor the PIPC. Happy Crafting!
-Kris, owner
www.imaginethatdigistamp.com

Kristine said...

Hi Tracie - LOVE your coloring and the sun rays and waves you created - super cool card!! I invite you to come join us in our new FB group (if you're on FB) I've just shared this "Customer Standout" card there :) https://www.facebook.com/groups/imaginethatdigistamp/

Congrats again on your win and am happy to have you as our Guest Designer next month! ♥kris

Creative Crew

 Today is one day late for my post for our creative crew group.  I had a design team post I had to make for yesterday so I thought I would p...