Background

Wednesday, June 12, 2019

The Project Bin.

I have another fun card today for The Project Bin.  I liked my card so well last week that I decided to make another card using a different sentiment from the Birthday Girl stamp set.

I stamped the sentiment birthday girl on a piece of vanilla cardstock and cut it out.  I also did a little sponging around the edges with Creamy Caramel Stampin Up ink which is an oldie but goodie and is no longer available.  I love the softness of this color.  The other elements of the card are from the paper line Denim & Girls by Maja designs.  I really liked the photo pages.

I hope you enjoyed the card this week.  Be sure and check back next week because I am in the Patriotic theme.  

The Project Bin is running a June Special which is if you order $75 of merchandise you will receive "Red, White & Boom" stamp set.  Later in the month I will show you several fun cards I made with this stamp set.

2 comments:

Denise said...

I loved last Wednesday's card, and this one is just as good! Love this style - it's totally cool!

Shelly Schmidt said...

This card is gorgeous!!!

Challenge Your Stash

Today I am posting a card I made for our challenge on Splitcoast Stampers Create from Your Stash.  Our hostess this month was  Lisa and she ...