Background

Monday, June 24, 2019

PIP Challenge #1925

Today for Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenge #1925 we have a new sponsor called "The Cutting Cafe".  It is such a fun store.  I sure hope you check it out.

For my project today, I am using the "Gift Enclosure card Box Template set" from The Cutting Cafe.  This is the perfect box for those little note cards you like to add to packages.
The pattern is so easy to put together.  I just used some scraps of paper I had to make this adorable little box.  

2 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Shelly, this is so pretty!

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Oops! Sorry Tracie... I think I called you Shelly. I'm sorry!

Creative Crew

 Today is one day late for my post for our creative crew group.  I had a design team post I had to make for yesterday so I thought I would p...