Background

Wednesday, May 29, 2019

The Project Bin

I am so excited about my card today for The Project Bin.  I came across some beautiful papers called Denim & Girls by Maja Designs.  It worked so well with the sentiments from Birthday Girl stamp set.
I stamped the sentiment birthday girl on a piece of vanilla cardstock and cut it out.  I also did a little sponging around the edges with Creamy Caramel Stampin Up ink which is an oldie but goodie and is no longer available.  I love the softness of this color.  The other elements of the card are from the paper line Denim & Girls.  I really liked the photo pages.

I hope you enjoyed the card this week.  Next week I have another card using the same paper line.  Be sure and check back. 

The Project Bin is running a June Special which is if you order $75 of merchandise you will receive "Red, White & Boom" stamp set.  Later in the month I will show you several fun cards I made with this stamp set.

No comments:

Creative Crew

 Today is one day late for my post for our creative crew group.  I had a design team post I had to make for yesterday so I thought I would p...