I colored this adorable image with my copic markers and then used a few dies to highlight it. I just love this new stamp set. Be sure and check out the Project Bin for this new addition to their collection.
Background
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
PIP Challenge #2639
I am so excited for the challenge this week over at Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenges because the sponsor is one of my favorite compani...
-
Prickley Pear is having a blog hop today. The card that I have decided to use for the blog hop is a stamp called "Wooden Cart hh015...
-
Today is a new adventure for Two Paper Diva s. They are going with a blog hop which I am so excited about because of the fantastic Desi...
-
I always love participating in the Coffee Lovers Blog Hops. It gives me a chance to pull out my coffee themed stamps that I don't get ...

Tracie, this turtle is too cute with his birthday hat. Adorable card!
ReplyDeleteIts like you read my mind! You seem to know a lot about this, like you wrote the e-book in it or something.
ReplyDeleteI think that you can do with some p.c. to power the message home a bit, but other than that, this
is magnificent blog. A great read. I will definitely be back.