Background

Wednesday, May 29, 2019

The Project Bin

For my card today I decided the used one of the new stamp sets from The Project Bin called Love Your Shellfie.  I decided to use a lot of the sentiments in my card.

I started by stamping the turtle image with clear Versamark ink all over a 4 X 5 1/4" piece of cardstock.  I then used white embossing powder and versamark for the sentiments.  The turtle was colored with copic markers and cut out and pop dotted on the white embossed circle.

These sentiments just have to make you smile.  

Remember you only have a few days left to take advantage of the May special  over at The Project Bin.  If you order $75 of merchandise, you will receive "Classic Man" stamp (a $14 value) for free.

2 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Tracie, this colorful and fun card is sooooo cute!

:: BlueInks :: said...

Oh look at your cute idea of watermarking the background with the same stamp! Oh, I am going to have to remember that one. Super cute card. Love the bright colors together and embossed die cut.

Creative Crew

 Today is one day late for my post for our creative crew group.  I had a design team post I had to make for yesterday so I thought I would p...