Background

Friday, August 26, 2016

Two Paper Divas

This month sure has flown by.  I can't believe this is the last Friday of the month.  Of course Friday beings a new post from Two Paper Divas.  I saved my favorite stamp set for today.  The stamp I used is called "Who's There" and I just love it.  I liked it so much that I made 2 different cards with the image. 

I started with this card and I really like the way it turned out.  I showed it to my husband and he told me there is no blue on an owl.  But I thought it looked "pretty" so that is why I used blue.  I used my zig markers and always fun to see the vibrant colors that show up with those markers. 
 This was my second card that was a little bit more realistic I guess.  Still fun to color.  I even used one of the bottles from the chemistry stamp set.

I hope you have enjoyed my cards this month as much as I have enjoyed making them. 


4 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

I'm thinking your DH might be right... but the blue definitely looks gorgeous not this card even if real owls don't have any blue on them. ;)

Unknown said...

Both beautiful cards and since they are handmade, you can use whatever color you think works!!!

Imke said...

This could have been my husband**lol**. I like your "blue" owl, that's creativity !!! Both Cards are great but the first is my favorite !

Imke ~ My Crafty Place

Unknown said...

Ok, so I'm a little behind on my commenting but I sure am having fun on your site this morning seeing all your wonderful creations again! Mel

PIP Challenge #2409

 I am a little late in posting my card for Pammies Inky Pinkies Challenge #2409 .  Our internet was down all day yesterday.  Oh the joys of...