Background

Friday, August 5, 2016

Two Paper Divas August Release

Not sure where the summer has gone but July is over and now it is time for the August Release from Two Paper Divas.  Another great release from them.  I used this fun stamp set called "Root Beer Float" to make these cards.  The first one I started with a sheet of tan cardstock as a background and used a bubble embossing powder.  I went over it with some white ink to make the bubbles stand out.  I colored my root beer image with my zig water color markers and cut the image out.  For the foam in the class I used Nuvo Glitter drops which you can't see very well in the picture but it gave the image a nice sparkle.
 I thought my first card was a bit drab so I did another one with some color.  Simple but sure makes the image pop.  The sentiment is from another of their August releases.
Be sure and check back next week for some more fun cards for August.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I know right....where has the summer gone? These are such fun cards Tracy. Thanks so much for sharing your talents with us! Mel

Barb said...

Great Cards Tracie--I really like the root beer one and the bubbles are a cute background!

PIP Challenge #2409

 I am a little late in posting my card for Pammies Inky Pinkies Challenge #2409 .  Our internet was down all day yesterday.  Oh the joys of...