Background

Friday, August 19, 2016

Two Paper Divas

Another Friday and another post for Two Paper Divas.  Today I made a card using one of the new Two Paper Divas August Stamps called Spell on Me. This week I decided to used water color paper for my base and it is amazing how much better it looks.  I also masked the center flask so the other ones look like they are behind the one in the center.
I hope you enjoyed this card. I really liked the way it turned out.  Check back next week because my theme will be fall and I hope that means cooler weather.

3 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Now that's some interesting brew. ;) Love this card... so creative!

Unknown said...

Love this layout, Tracie! Fun!

Unknown said...

Such a fun card Tracie. Love the colors, layout, everything about it. Mel

PIP Challenge #2409

 I am a little late in posting my card for Pammies Inky Pinkies Challenge #2409 .  Our internet was down all day yesterday.  Oh the joys of...