Another Friday and another post for Two Paper Divas. Today I made a card using one of the new Two Paper Divas August Stamps called Spell on Me. This week I decided to used water color paper for my base and it is amazing how much better it looks. I also masked the center flask so the other ones look like they are behind the one in the center.
I hope you enjoyed this card. I really liked the way it turned out. Check back next week because my theme will be fall and I hope that means cooler weather.
Background
Friday, August 19, 2016
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
PIP Challenge #2639
I am so excited for the challenge this week over at Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenges because the sponsor is one of my favorite compani...
-
Prickley Pear is having a blog hop today. The card that I have decided to use for the blog hop is a stamp called "Wooden Cart hh015...
-
Welcome to Prickley Pear CHA Release Hop Day 2! Prickley Pear Rubber Stamps is giving away two prizes valued at approx...
-
Today is a new adventure for Two Paper Diva s. They are going with a blog hop which I am so excited about because of the fantastic Desi...

Now that's some interesting brew. ;) Love this card... so creative!
ReplyDeleteLove this layout, Tracie! Fun!
ReplyDeleteSuch a fun card Tracie. Love the colors, layout, everything about it. Mel
ReplyDelete