Background

Friday, September 2, 2016

Two Paper Divas

Here it is September and I thought I would give a preview of one of the stamps that are going to be released next week for Two Paper Divas
This is one of my favorite stamp sets for September from them.  It is called afternoon tea.  The Celebrate sentiment is from "Tickets" stamp set.  I colored the books with my copic markers and then just started to layout my card.  Be sure and check back this month because I have made another fun card using this set.

Check out Two Paper Divas on Tuesday and Wednesday, September 6 & 7 to see their fantastic September release.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful...love the ticket with it!

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Lovely card!

Unknown said...

I love this one when you first sent it to us and seeing it again is such fun. The coloring is wonderful and I love the "fall" feel of it overall. Thanks for sharing! Mel

Challenge Your Stash

Today I am posting a card I made for our challenge on Splitcoast Stampers Create from Your Stash.  Our hostess this month was  Lisa and she ...