Background

Friday, April 10, 2015

Two Paper Divas

Here it is another Friday and another great card with my new stamps from Two Paper Divas.


Today's card was so much fun.  I used the new Honey Bee stamp set that was released this month.  I absolute love this set.  The sentiments are so cute and I love the bee hive.  For the honeycomb background I used part of a Papertrey Ink hexagon Cover plate and then I just happened to have a bee die from Elizabeth Craft Designs.

I thought I would enter this card in a couple challenges

The Stamping Boutique - Challenge Spring
4 Craft Chicks - Die Cuts

Thanks to Two Paper Divas for another great release this month.

4 comments:

Imke said...

Fabulous card, Tracie !! The hexagon die cut fits perfect with the honeycom and bees.

Annalisa G said...

I love the colors and patterns you used on your card. And the bees are so cute! I also have to say I love your blog design too. Thanks for joining us at the Stamping Boutique Challenge Blog -Annalisa (DT)

Leanne said...

This is so pretty, the bees and hive, wowee! Great color and the dies are amazing. Thanks for playing our challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks.
Cheers,
Leanne DT

Unknown said...

Fun, Tracie. Love how the hexagon die cut looks on your card, it goes well with this set.

Challenge Your Stash

Today I am posting a card I made for our challenge on Splitcoast Stampers Create from Your Stash.  Our hostess this month was  Lisa and she ...