Background

Friday, April 17, 2015

Two Paper Divas

Another week has come and gone.  Time just seems to be flying by. Today's cards are actually for the 4th of July.  Nothing like working ahead.  Hope I can remember where I put them when I need them.

Two Paper Divas had a great release this month.  I hope you have been over there to check it out.  For these cards I used the Let Freedom Ring stamp set. I love the embossed star background and the triangles are so fun to place on the card.


Be sure and check some of the other stamps that were released this month over at Two Paper Divas.

1 comment:

Imke said...

Both cards looking great, Tracie. My favorite is the second. Like the banner and the embossed star background.

Challenge Your Stash

Today I am posting a card I made for our challenge on Splitcoast Stampers Create from Your Stash.  Our hostess this month was  Lisa and she ...