Today's card is a sneak peak of what's to come this month from Two Paper Divas. This is a set that is just adorable and so much fun to play with. Be sure and check back after April 5 to purchase this adorable stamp set.
Background
Friday, April 3, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
PIP Challenge #2639
I am so excited for the challenge this week over at Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenges because the sponsor is one of my favorite compani...
-
Prickley Pear is having a blog hop today. The card that I have decided to use for the blog hop is a stamp called "Wooden Cart hh015...
-
Today is a new adventure for Two Paper Diva s. They are going with a blog hop which I am so excited about because of the fantastic Desi...
-
I always love participating in the Coffee Lovers Blog Hops. It gives me a chance to pull out my coffee themed stamps that I don't get ...

Super cute and fun! You are right, it is a great set to "play" with!
ReplyDeleteLooks good enough to eat Tracie. Love the look of the topping! Hugs, Mel
ReplyDeleteHi Tracie- Lovin' this sweet treat card! The aqua and pink color combo is perfect for this! Gonna have to order this stamp set once it's available!
ReplyDelete