I was supposed to come up with a card using the color orange. I cut and embossed the orange background, cut 4 - 1 3/4" green squares, and then stamped on white the orange butterflies and the green leaf pattern. I then cut out 1 1/2" squares and adhered them to the green squares. I then added ribbon and the embossed butterflies from the Stampin Up butterfly die.
Background
Tuesday, October 19, 2010
Challenge is Orange
I was supposed to come up with a card using the color orange. I cut and embossed the orange background, cut 4 - 1 3/4" green squares, and then stamped on white the orange butterflies and the green leaf pattern. I then cut out 1 1/2" squares and adhered them to the green squares. I then added ribbon and the embossed butterflies from the Stampin Up butterfly die.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
PIP Challenge #2639
I am so excited for the challenge this week over at Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenges because the sponsor is one of my favorite compani...
-
Prickley Pear is having a blog hop today. The card that I have decided to use for the blog hop is a stamp called "Wooden Cart hh015...
-
Welcome to Prickley Pear CHA Release Hop Day 2! Prickley Pear Rubber Stamps is giving away two prizes valued at approx...
-
Today is a new adventure for Two Paper Diva s. They are going with a blog hop which I am so excited about because of the fantastic Desi...
This is a beautiful card! Orange is a hard for me to work with!
ReplyDelete