Today I am going to post a picture of a quilt I made for my sister Debbi several years ago. She just now put it on her bed because she felt she couldn't put it on because her dogs would get on it. She has lost all her dogs now and decided to bring it out. Of course if you look close, you will see a cat on the quilt. I told her quilts are made to be loved (By animals and people). Of course that comes from me who has 2 cats permanently on my bed. She picked out the fabrics and this is what we came up with. Thanks Deb from helping provide pictures to my blog. Tomorrow I will have my second blue Christmas card to post.
Background
Saturday, October 30, 2010
Debbi's Quilt
Today I am going to post a picture of a quilt I made for my sister Debbi several years ago. She just now put it on her bed because she felt she couldn't put it on because her dogs would get on it. She has lost all her dogs now and decided to bring it out. Of course if you look close, you will see a cat on the quilt. I told her quilts are made to be loved (By animals and people). Of course that comes from me who has 2 cats permanently on my bed. She picked out the fabrics and this is what we came up with. Thanks Deb from helping provide pictures to my blog. Tomorrow I will have my second blue Christmas card to post.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
PIP Challenge #2639
I am so excited for the challenge this week over at Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenges because the sponsor is one of my favorite compani...
-
Prickley Pear is having a blog hop today. The card that I have decided to use for the blog hop is a stamp called "Wooden Cart hh015...
-
Welcome to Prickley Pear CHA Release Hop Day 2! Prickley Pear Rubber Stamps is giving away two prizes valued at approx...
-
Today is a new adventure for Two Paper Diva s. They are going with a blog hop which I am so excited about because of the fantastic Desi...
That's beautiful, Tracie. I don't blame Debbi for wanting to preserve it. I use my quilts daily but the dogs sure do take a toll on them. Much more than cats. :)
ReplyDelete