I made this card from a PTI stamp set that I really like. When I am more organized, I will list the name of the stamp set. I decided to do half girl cards and half boy cards so you will be ready no matter what.
Background
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
PIP Challenge #2639
I am so excited for the challenge this week over at Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenges because the sponsor is one of my favorite compani...
-
Prickley Pear is having a blog hop today. The card that I have decided to use for the blog hop is a stamp called "Wooden Cart hh015...
-
Welcome to Prickley Pear CHA Release Hop Day 2! Prickley Pear Rubber Stamps is giving away two prizes valued at approx...
-
Today is a new adventure for Two Paper Diva s. They are going with a blog hop which I am so excited about because of the fantastic Desi...
So sweet! Did I mention to you I have a brand new newphey? No...He's a weej old and his name is Jacob!
ReplyDelete