Background

Sunday, September 27, 2026

Challenge Your Stash

 I am a day early for our Challenge Your Stash group on Splitcoaststampers but tomorrow I will have a post for Pammie's Inky Pinkies.  I was able to choose the challenge this month and I looked at the calendar and special events and saw that September 29 is Celebrate National Coffee Day.  I do love my coffee so I had fun making this card.

This card just screams fall.  I love all the pumpkin flavored coffees so I had fun with this one.  The stamp set I used is Newtons Nook Autumn Coffee and I also used the Newtons Nook Postage Stamp Layout Die.   I just love how these postage stamp dies make cute little frames for each of the images.

Thanks for stopping by.  I am entering this card in the following challenges:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Spam comments are not approved

Challenge Your Stash

 I am a day early for our Challenge Your Stash group on Splitcoaststampers but tomorrow I will have a post for Pammie's Inky Pinkies .  ...