Background

Monday, April 29, 2024

PIP Challenge #2417

Well I'm not sure where the month of April went but it looks like we are bringing it to an end.  I am loving all the flowers in bloom.  We planted a lilac bush this week and it brings such great memories of my childhood.  That scent is just tops in my book.

Our challenge this week for Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenges is going to be a beach theme.  

                                         

What a fun theme.  I pulled out some of my beach cards and came up with this card.

For my card I started by embossing a 4 x 5 1/4" piece of blue cardstock with a bubble folder I had.  I then cut out a white circle and sponged SU crumb cake ink to the bottom.  The palm trees and houses are from SU Waterfront Stamp set.  The birds are from SU High Tide.  The chair is a SU die from Seasonal Layers.  

What a fun theme.  I hope to see alot of beach theme cards at PIP Challenges.  The winner will win a $10 gift certficate from Scrapbook.com.


1 comment:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Tracie, this looks great - so peaceful. I'd love to be there!

PIP Challenge #2419

 Time for Challenge #2419 over at Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenges.   Our sponsor this week is Polkadoodles .                           ...