Background

Sunday, April 28, 2024

Challenge Your Stash

 Today is reveal day for our group "Creating!  Challenge Your Stash" over at Splitcoaststampers.  Every month we have a hostess who comes up with a theme where we can use some of our crafting stash.  I always look forward to this challenge because it gives me a chance to go through my stash.  

Our challenge this month comes from Sharon and she challenged us to use ignored Designer Paper for one or more cards.  This was an easy challenge for me because I have so many sheets of ignored designer paper.  


  
I found some colorful paper by Whimsy Stamps called Birthday Celebration.  I cut several of the sheets up in to 1/2" and 3/8" strips and just started laying them on the 4 x 5 1/4" sheet of white cardstock I had.  I then used the Stampin Up balloon punch to add a few balloons .  The sentiment is from It's Your Day from Taylored Expressions.  I used the matching day to cut out the sentiment.  I also added some black twine coming down from each balloon and tied a bow at the bottom bringing them all together.

Thanks to Sharon for a great challenge this month.

3 comments:

Sharon Madson said...

Fabulous card, Tracie. Love how you used so many different papers. Your welcome for the challenge!

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Tracie, this is such a creative way to use a variety of DP. Very fun - and pretty!

Barb said...

Fun Card!

PIP Challenge #2417

Well I'm not sure where the month of April went but it looks like we are bringing it to an end.  I am loving all the flowers in bloom.  ...