Background

Wednesday, September 28, 2022

Create From Your Stash

 I should of had this post done for first thing this morning but the day has gotten away from me.  It has been a cleaning day for me.  The weather is gorgeous so it always inspires me to clean my screened in porch which lead to sweeping out the garage.  One thing always leads to another.

For today's challenge on Splitcoaststampers, Vickie is our hostess and she challenged us to go to our stash and make a card with Autumn Leaves.  I dug through my stash and pulled out one of my favorite Newton's Nook Stamp sets called "Autumn Mice".  The paper I used was from Newton's Nook called "Autumn".

I colored the image with my copic markers and then cut it out and made a tag with the image.  I found the sketch challenge over at Inky Paws Challenge and decided to make my card using it.  I just turned my card upside to give it a little different perspective.  
Thanks to Vickie for a great challenge this month for us and thanks to Inky Paws Challenge for providing such a great sketch challenge.



4 comments:

Indy's Designs said...

Oh this has so many pretty autumn elements--the darling mouse, all the blowing leaves, and the pretty paper! Just so cute! Thanks so much for sharing your talents with us at Inky Paws!
Hugs,
Debbie

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Tracie, your card is adorable!

Claire Lamb said...

I love that you turned the sketch on it's side! And all of those autumn papers are perfect with the mouse! Thanks for joining the Inky Paws Challenge!

2sistersproject said...

Super cute card! Love your colors. Thanks for linking to the Inky Paw's Challenge. Hugs Diane

Challenge Your Stash

Today I am posting a card I made for our challenge on Splitcoast Stampers Create from Your Stash.  Our hostess this month was  Lisa and she ...