Background

Wednesday, April 21, 2021

Unidentified Swap #55

 I am in a group on Splitcoaststampers with several very creative ladies.  Each month a hostess picks an image to play with.  Each participant then sends cards to the hostess and they swap out cards and you receive 3 different cards back. 

This was my month to be hostess and I chose Bloomin Background by Taylored Expressions for my image.  I thought it would be fun to list all the cards I received back and to show how each card looks different.

Card By Barb


Card By Amber

Card by Darlene


Card by Jody

Card By Carol

Card by Janet

Card by LJ

Card by Terry S

My Card

As you can see, each card is so different but beautiful.  Thanks gals for doing such a great job with the image this month.










2 comments:

CardsbyJo said...

These all turned out so cute! I want one of each :)
Thanks for a great image to play with.

~Jody

Barb said...

Awesome cards by everyone. Great to see such variety!

Creative Crew

 Today is one day late for my post for our creative crew group.  I had a design team post I had to make for yesterday so I thought I would p...