Background

Tuesday, April 20, 2021

Inky Paws Challenge #146

 I seem to have lost my creative juices and decided to try my hand at the Newton's Nook Inky Paws Challenge #146.  I love the color challenges and trying my hand at creating something new.

Use the colors--orange, yellow, green, and white

I went through my Newton's Nook stamps and found one I haven't used in a while.

For my card, I started with a piece of watercolor paper and colored a small space in the center with a yellow watercolor ink.  I then stamped out several butterflies from the "Beautiful Wings" stamp set.  I colored them with my copic markers using the colors required in the challenge.

I was really happy with my card and home to make a few more birthday cards with this stamp set.






2 comments:

Indy's Designs said...

What a lovely way to use the challenge colors! Your butterflies are beautiful as is your card! So glad you shared with us at Inky Paws!
Hugs,
Debbie

Claire Lamb said...

This is such a pretty card, Tracie! I love the movement you created with those fun butterflies! Thanks for joining the Inky Paws Challenge!

Creative Crew

 Today is one day late for my post for our creative crew group.  I had a design team post I had to make for yesterday so I thought I would p...