Background

Wednesday, July 15, 2020

The Project Bin

I thought I would make a cat card today for my project for The Project Bin.  One of my kitties has been sick and we are trying to nurse it back to health.  He is extremely skinny so we are feeding him anything he will eat.  He is in to everything that I want to do.  He loves my thread and any kind of tape.  Thank goodness he is a cuddler because that makes up for all of his mishaps he gets in to.
For my card today I decided to use the Feline Good stamp and Die set from The Project Bin.

                                                 Card making, rubber stamping, die cutting, paper crafts, cat stamps
I stamped several of the images and colored with my copic markers.  I then used the matching die to cut them out.  I had a window die so I cut them out and placed the kitties behind them. 
This was such a fun card to make.

Be sure and check back later today because I will have another post later today.  

4 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Tracie, your card is adorable! Love how you used the trio of kitties!

I'm sorry your kitty is not feeling well, hope he's better soon!

Suzy Sprague said...

Adorable card! I love kitties!

Denise said...

Adorable card! Hope your kitty feels better soon!

Vannessa Osbourn said...

Such a cute kitty card! Hope your kitty is feeling better!!

PIP Challenge #2417

Well I'm not sure where the month of April went but it looks like we are bringing it to an end.  I am loving all the flowers in bloom.  ...