Diane selected an image this month for our challenge. She selected Kiki La Rue - Cupcake Kiki by CC Designs.
I colored this cute little image with my copic markers and then pulled out a few dies to help with the background. The designer papers are from Home Sweet Home by Carta Bella.
Thanks Diane for a great challenge this month.
Background
Saturday, July 18, 2020
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
PIP Challenge #2639
I am so excited for the challenge this week over at Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenges because the sponsor is one of my favorite compani...
-
Prickley Pear is having a blog hop today. The card that I have decided to use for the blog hop is a stamp called "Wooden Cart hh015...
-
Today is a new adventure for Two Paper Diva s. They are going with a blog hop which I am so excited about because of the fantastic Desi...
-
I always love participating in the Coffee Lovers Blog Hops. It gives me a chance to pull out my coffee themed stamps that I don't get ...

Oh my goodness! How adorable!
ReplyDelete