Background

Wednesday, September 18, 2019

Pumpkin Spice for The Project Bin

My card today for The Project Bin again uses the Pumpkin Spice stamp set.  It doesn't quite feel like fall here with all the warm weather but I am sure it is right around the corner.
I stamped the pumpkins on white cardstock with pumpkin pie stampin up ink and then fussy cut them out.  I also stamped the sentiment and used an oval diecut.  Simple card but definitely fallish.

For the month of September at The Project Bin  if you order $65 of merchandise, you will receive the Keepsake stamp set for free. 

3 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Stunning!!!

Imke said...

Beautiful fall card, Tracie - i like the green and orange together - also the dp fits great.

Imke ~ MY CRAFTY PLACE

Carol W said...

Cute Cute card...

Challenge Your Stash

Today I am posting a card I made for our challenge on Splitcoast Stampers Create from Your Stash.  Our hostess this month was  Lisa and she ...