Background

Saturday, September 7, 2019

Crafters of Faith

Today is the 7th of September which means time for our Crafters of Faith challenge on Splitcoaststampers.  Our host this month is Jeanette.  The scripture Jeanette chose was John 1:3 "All things were created through him, and apart from him not one thing was created that has been created.  Jeanette's challenge was to include something on our card that we are thankful that God created. 

I am thankful for the beautiful landscapes that God provides which includes all the gorgeous flowers you see around.  I know fall is around the corner and we have beautiful fall colors to look forward to.  This is a watercolor card that I used Altenew watercolors on.  Great challenge Jeanette. 

3 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Tracie, your card is gorgeous! Lovely flowers, awesome color scheme. And yes! Something I'm also thankful for! Thank you for embracing my theme so beautifully!

Shelly Schmidt said...

Your coloring is so vibrant! Beautiful card- love your DP too! Great COF card- God is Good!!!

Barb said...

So pretty Tracie--great colors!

Creative Crew

 Today is one day late for my post for our creative crew group.  I had a design team post I had to make for yesterday so I thought I would p...