Background

Wednesday, August 7, 2019

The Project Bin & Crafters of Faith

Today is a two for card.  I always submit a card or project for The Project Bin on Wednesdays and the Crafters of Faith group I am in with Splitcoaststampers falls on the 7th of each month.  Jen is our hostess this month for the Crafters of Faith group and she chose Revelation 21:2-3 for her scripture this month.  ("I also saw the holy city, a new Jerusalem, *coming down out of heaven from God, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.  I heard a loud voice from the throne saying, Behold, God's dwelling is with the human race.  He will dwell with them and they will be his people and God himself will always be with them as their God.")  Jen challenged us to use a city scape of landscape in our card.

I used the stamp set "Milky Way" from The Project Bin for my card.  I started out by sponging 3 different colors of distress ink on the background of my card.  From the stamp set I used the stars and white embossing powder.  I colored the image with copic markers and used the matching die to cut it out.  The city scape is a die I used from Sizzix.  I also used white embossing powder for the sentiment.  I cut a piece of yellow cardstock for a little light coming from the flying saucer.

Thanks Jen for a great challenge this month.

1 comment:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Oh my goodness! This card is sooooo cute! Love it, Tracie!

Challenge Your Stash

Today I am posting a card I made for our challenge on Splitcoast Stampers Create from Your Stash.  Our hostess this month was  Lisa and she ...