Background

Thursday, August 15, 2019

ITD Creative Background

Imagine That Digital Stamps has a challenge the whole month of August.  Today I have another card I made for being one of the Customer standouts.
 
For my card today I used the digital stamp "Turtle and Butterfly". 
I had so much fun coloring the fun image with my copic markers.  It was fun doing layers for this card.  Both the sentiment and the image comes with the digital stamp set.

Be sure and check out Imagine That Digital Stamps and see what beautiful stamps they have.


1 comment:

Kristine said...

WOW, this is STUNNING Tracie!! The perfect mix of colors and papers and the sketch is awesome too, but I especially LOVE your coloring job on this image. Tooo CUTE! Thanks so much for being my lovely Guest Designer at IMAGINE THAT DIGISTAMP this month! ♥kris

Challenge Your Stash

Today I am posting a card I made for our challenge on Splitcoast Stampers Create from Your Stash.  Our hostess this month was  Lisa and she ...