Background

Tuesday, May 15, 2018

Dueling Darlings

Well it is the 15th of the month which means we reveal our creations that we made with a challenge from Paola and Heather.  The image is "Spring Chick" by Cornish Heritage Farms and was stamped on Staples 110 lb cardstock using Memento Tuxedo Black Ink.
I colored the image with my copic markers and then fussy cut the image out.  I also used some glossy accents on the balloon.  The white clouds are a die from Memory box.  The designer paper is from Costco.  I used some of the green paper and used a "Your Next Stamp" grass die.  I then used a flower punch and added flowers at the bottom.  The blue clouds at the top are "Taylored Expressions Build a Scene Rolling Clouds" die.  So my using a few of my dies, I made this adorable scene card for your challenge.

6 comments:

MiamiKel said...

Absolutely darling card Tracie! What a sweetly colored little birdie! Such a cheerful card :)

Barb said...

Such a pretty card Tracie--love the colors and the fussy cutting. Papers from Costco--who knew?!

terry serman said...

created an ado you created an adorable scene writhing your kit!

Shelly Schmidt said...

I love this kit- makes such fun cards! Love your bird and balloon fussy cut- great use of dies as well! Fun Springy card!

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

WOW! Tracie, this card is just too cute! Love the sky! And those flowers... such fun!

:: BlueInks :: said...

What a scene you created on this card. It is so cute!!! You rocked this month!

PIP Challenge #2409

 I am a little late in posting my card for Pammies Inky Pinkies Challenge #2409 .  Our internet was down all day yesterday.  Oh the joys of...