Background

Monday, May 7, 2018

Crafters of Faith

Today is reveal day for our Crafters of Faith group on Splitcoaststampers.  Kelly was our hostess this month and she chose Proverbs 16:24 as our scripture challenge this month.  "Kind words are like honey - sweet to the soul and healthy for the body".
I decided to go with "Kindness" as my theme.  I first used the MFT window die and cut out  a square in the center of the card.  I then pulled out my Two Paper Divas "Fern" stamp and colored the image with my copic markers.  I then fussy cut the fern and butterfly out and adhered to my card.  The sentiment is also from Two Paper Divas.  I am sad that Two Paper Divas is no longer in business.  I loved their stamps.

Thanks to Kelly for a great challenge.

1 comment:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Tracie, this is such a pretty card... with the beautiful ferns and sweet thoughts. Lovely!!!

Challenge Your Stash

Today I am posting a card I made for our challenge on Splitcoast Stampers Create from Your Stash.  Our hostess this month was  Lisa and she ...