Background

Wednesday, March 28, 2018

Challenge Your Stash

Since today is the 28th, this means it is time for the Challenge Your Stash post.  Heather is up as our hostess this month and her challenge was to "Create something specifically with YOU in mind".



For my card I used the stamp set "Bloom" from The Cat's Pajamas.  I colored this adorable image with my copic markers and then fussy cut it out.  The papers are from Authentique called "Refreshed".  I decided for the challenge that is I used the word "You" in it, that would be my interpretation.

Thanks for stopping by.

3 comments:

MiamiKel said...

Absolute cuteness, Tracie! I love the color combo that you used with this cutie!

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Such a cute card, Tracie.... love the papers!

Imke said...

This is very pretty, Tracie ! Love the flowery DP and your coloring is fabulous. Great card !

Imke ~ MY CRAFTY PLACE

Creative Crew

 I am so late in posting this card.  I have been sick for several days and just now getting some of my energy back.  I did want to post my c...