Background

Thursday, November 23, 2017

Inky Paws Challenge #60

Well I am still making Christmas cards like mad.  I think when it is all said and done I will of made over 200 Christmas cards.  I sent 100 to a charity, made 55 for family and now I need some for myself to send out.

I noticed over at Inky Paws Challenge that the challenge this week is Sparkle. 
Image may contain: text 
So I went to one of my favorite stamp sets "Holiday Hounds" and stamped out the hound in a stocking.  
I first colored it with my copic markers and added some gold stickles at the line marks.  I added the gold scalloped oval and then heat embossed with gold the sentiment. 

So another card done thanks to these wonderful challenges at Newton's Nook.

6 comments:

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful card,cute image and love the gold frame and ribbon
Carol x

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Tracie, your card is so pretty - love the rich color scheme!

Indy's Designs said...

Oh I love the little puppy in the stocking! The dark, rich colors make for a festive holiday card! Thanks so much for joining us at Inky Paws Challenge!
Hugs,
Debbie

MiamiKel said...

ROck on Tracie! 200 cards - you're my hero! This one is just darling - great job on getting so many done!

Andrea Shell said...

Fabulous card! I love your coloring and all the gold accents! Great job! Thanks for joining us at the Inky Paws Challenge!

2sistersproject said...

Such a cute card thanks for linking to the Inky Paws Challenge
Hugs Diane

PIP Challenge #2409

 I am a little late in posting my card for Pammies Inky Pinkies Challenge #2409 .  Our internet was down all day yesterday.  Oh the joys of...