Background

Wednesday, November 15, 2017

Dueling Darlings

Since today is the 15th, this means it is time for our Dueling Darlings challenge.  This month the challenge was selected by Deb and Suzy.  I loved the challenge because it gave me a break from all my Christmas cards.  So the theme is "Frogs" since it is the time of year that everyone is hopping to and fro.
This adorable image is from Stampin Up.  I am pretty sure it is retired.  So cute.  I colored the image with my copic markers.  The designer paper is from Graphic 45, My Colors & Bazzill.  Thanks girls for a great challenge.

5 comments:

:: BlueInks :: said...

I just love that die cut you used on the image! The DP is placed perfectly. You worked the embellished great on this card,

terry serman said...

Beautifully colored! The dsp is great with this frog image.

Terry Ladwig said...

Very cute Tracie! Love your coloring and layout!

Barb said...

Very cute card Tracie. I love the layout and your coloring is perfect!

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Tracie, this is fabulous... your coloring, the design of the card... wonderful job!

Challenge Your Stash

Today I am posting a card I made for our challenge on Splitcoast Stampers Create from Your Stash.  Our hostess this month was  Lisa and she ...