Background

Tuesday, June 20, 2017

Prickley Pear Rubber Stamps

Today's theme for Prickley Pear Rubber Stamps is Brillant Backgrounds.  I had so much fun coming up with a card for this theme. 
I started this card by taking a piece of making tape diagonally across the 4 x 5 1/4" piece of white cardstock.  I then started stamping the different sizes of flowers all over the card using the Blobby Flowers 2 clear stamp set.  I could see this being one a my favorite stamp sets because of all the neat designs on the stamp set.  A real bargain at $15.99.  The sentiment is also from the stamp set.  I then colored in my flowers using copic markers.  I then pulled up the masking tape and drew black lines with a fine point marker and stamped the sentiment in the center.  What a fun card this made.  So don't worry about having the perfect designer paper for your card.  Just pull out your favorite stamp set and it makes a wonderful background.

Be sure and check out the Prickley Pear blog and see what the rest of the design team came up with.

1 comment:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Your card is so pretty. Love flowers and fun strip for the sentiment!

PIP Challenge #2409

 I am a little late in posting my card for Pammies Inky Pinkies Challenge #2409 .  Our internet was down all day yesterday.  Oh the joys of...