Background

Tuesday, June 6, 2017

Prickley Pear Rubber Stamps

Today the theme at Prickley Pear Rubber Stamps is Bring on the Sunshine.  We have been doing that here in Kansas with a 94 degree day yesterday. 
So for my card today I used the bicycle stamp, the mini butterflies set and the sentiment You are Simply the best.  I started by putting a piece of tape across the middle of the card and then sponged with green ink for the grass.  I then stamped the bicycle.  I colored the images with copic markers.  I then cut out the flowers and butterfly and placed them on the card.  This bicycle reminds of the old vintage bicycles.  I just smile when I see bicycles this color.

Be sure and see what the rest of the design team has come up with for this fun theme.

No comments:

Creative Crew

 I am so late in posting this card.  I have been sick for several days and just now getting some of my energy back.  I did want to post my c...