Background

Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Goodbye to Two Paper Divas




It is going to be hard to say goodbye to Two Paper Divas.  They are closing their doors Dec 16th.  Gayla and Melissa have been the best people ever to work with.  They have been very generous with their stamps and so supportive of the design team.  I feel that I have grown over the years as a card maker thanks to their support.  Today I wanted to post my favorite cards that I have made for Two Paper Divas and the stamp sets I used that may still be available.

No longer available but I sure loved this set






 


 


 

 




 

So you have seen some of my favorite cards I made in 2016.  Most of these are still available to purchase for 2 more days.  Grab them at 50% off while they are still available.

Again thank you to Two Paper Divas for providing so much fun in my card making.  I wish Gayla and Melissa the best in their retirement.  I'm sure we will see them around though because it would be a waste not to be seeing their talents out there somewhere.

6 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

I am so sad to hear they are closing... but loved seeing the cards you've made!

MiamiKel said...

Tracie - and everyone of your cards is a vision Didn't receive them in real life I know how much more splendid they are to behold. Sorry to hear of another stamp company closing 😢

HeatherB said...

Love this post!! I wish I had thought of it. I know you were a long time team member and are sad to see them go. Thank you for introducing me to their stamps.

Imke said...

Your Cards are fabulous, Tracie. They are all unique !! Sorry to hear Two Paper Divas are closing their doors.

Imke ~ My Crafty Place

Barb said...

Tracie--I loved all of the cards that you have posted from this fabulous company. Great choice to highlight them today. I wish them the best too!

Zella said...

I can see why these cards are some of your favorites....but gee Tracie, I don't see how you could pick out favorites because all your cards are always so great!!!

Creative Crew

 I am so late in posting this card.  I have been sick for several days and just now getting some of my energy back.  I did want to post my c...