Background

Thursday, November 24, 2016

Mystery Swap Round 37

I am a little behind the game on this image.  I did get all my cards sent to Melina but forgot to post it on my blog.  Melina chose this image called "Yuletide Greetings" from Close To My Heart.  I found an image that I thought would go perfect with it.  Unfortunately the stamp set was in a clear envelope and I have no idea who is it by.

I colored the image with my copic markers and then tried to find a design that would work. The circle dash day is one of the new ones from Stampin Up.  I think I will be using those often. 
Thanks Melina for a great challenge.

1 comment:

Creative Crew

 Today is one day late for my post for our creative crew group.  I had a design team post I had to make for yesterday so I thought I would p...