Background

Sunday, November 6, 2016

Freshly Made Sketches

I can't believe I am doing 2 posts in one day but I have had some creative time and playing with some of my favorite stamp sets from Two Paper Divas.  I went to Freshly Made Sketches for my card today for inspiration.
This is the sketch I decided to use for my card.
I decided to turn the sketch around and use "Warm Winter Wishes" stamp set for my card.  I love this stamp set because their are so many different elements to the stamp set.  An extra bonus is that everything in the store is 30% off.  We all love sales so take a look around Two Paper Divas store and grab those stamps that are calling out to you.

Thanks to Freshly Made Sketches for a fun sketch to use.


3 comments:

Karren said...

Beautiful winter card using delightful images! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Tracie, your paper combination on this card and the image go together so well. Lovely!

Unknown said...

Fun card for winter or even Christmas! Great layout for this!

Challenge Your Stash

Today I am posting a card I made for our challenge on Splitcoast Stampers Create from Your Stash.  Our hostess this month was  Lisa and she ...