Time again for another card from my June stamps I received from Two Paper Divas. The was a fun card to do. I used their new stamp called "Way to Go". When I saw this tree designer paper, I thought it would be perfect for this card. Sometimes when I am out for a hike I laugh when I see signs like this and never know which way to go.
I like that they gave you a blank post also because it made the perfect fence for me.
Thanks for stopping by and check back next week to see what I have.
Background
Friday, June 10, 2016
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
PIP Challenge #2639
I am so excited for the challenge this week over at Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenges because the sponsor is one of my favorite compani...
-
Prickley Pear is having a blog hop today. The card that I have decided to use for the blog hop is a stamp called "Wooden Cart hh015...
-
Today is a new adventure for Two Paper Diva s. They are going with a blog hop which I am so excited about because of the fantastic Desi...
-
I always love participating in the Coffee Lovers Blog Hops. It gives me a chance to pull out my coffee themed stamps that I don't get ...

WOW--what a perfect stamp to use for the background. It looks like a picture!
ReplyDeleteWOW! I love this! Great background and I love your fence!
ReplyDeleteThis is just amazing!!! LOVE your background for the stamp!!
ReplyDeleteSuper fun back ground Tracie. Perfect for this stamp set. Melissa
ReplyDelete