Background

Monday, June 13, 2016

Two Paper Divas Challenge

Today is the day for the June challenge over at Two Paper Divas.  The challenge is to use the sketch below and give it a coffee theme.
I decided to use the new stamp set called "A Cup of Kindness".  I stamped off the floral cup on different colors of paper and then cut them out.  I just love this stamp set and I am having so much fun with it.

Be sure and drop on over to Two Paper Divas to see what the rest of the design team has designed for this challenge.

3 comments:

Imke said...

What a fabulous Card, Tracie and the paper pieced Cups are looking great. Love also your layout and lovely DP.

Imke ~ My Crafty Place

Katie Ann Brooks said...

so much fun use of color!

Unknown said...

Super cute Tracie! Melissa

Creative Crew

 Today is one day late for my post for our creative crew group.  I had a design team post I had to make for yesterday so I thought I would p...