Background

Friday, April 15, 2016

Dazzlers

It is time for our Dueling Darlings challenge.  This month Suzy and Terry A. decided to have the theme of Spring to welcome warmer weather and all the beautiful colors in the springtime. 

Terry sent me 2 images so I decided to use them both.  They were so adorable.  The were from a stamp set called Somebuuny to Love.  The sentiment is from a SU Stamp set called Easter Blossoms.  I colored these images with my zig water color markers.  The patterned papers are from Echo Park called "Spring". 


Lastly, we were asked to share our favorite easter dessert.  Mine would be the layer dessert my family asks me to bring every easter.  It has a crust on the bottom and then a cream cheese layer, chocolate pudding layer, cool whip and a few mini chocolate chips.  Always a big hit. 

You can see what my group came up with on this challenge.
Darlene ** The World According to Bijou
Debbie ** The Ink Igloo
Jeanette ** http://creativeplayischeaperthantherapy.blogspot.com/
Paola ** blog That's Amore! (SAMA - Homemade Cards, Rubber Stamp Art, & Paper Crafts - Splitcoaststampers.com Please check her gallery!
Shelly ** My creative rumblings
Terry A ** For now, here's her gallery: Splitcoaststampers Member Galleries - PurplePansy26 - Handmade Cards & Crafts
Terry L ** It's Totally Terry

9 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Oh my, Tracie! You made two cards... and both are so sooooooooooooo cute! I love the way you placed the sentiment on the first one. Clever! Your coloring is amazing on both cards, too!

Yum! I'll be over the next time your dessert is served. Sounds delicious!

MiamiKel said...

How delightful, Tracie! What a beautiful duo of wonderful cards - so fresh and vivid! Love the card designs and of course, your coloring!

Dessert sounds yummy!

Happy Spring, my friend!

:: BlueInks :: said...

I am lucky to get one card done! LOL Your cards turned out great. I really like the fun spring colors that you used!

Carol W said...

Wow Tracie...two cards and both beautiful. You do amazing with the zig water colors. (I need lessons). Your dessert sounds amazing as well. So glad you are dueling with us.

Shelly Schmidt said...

Loving these cards- your coloring is just beautiful! It is so fun to see how others use the exact same kit and how different all of the cards are! Your essert sounds very yummy!

kadie said...

I'm so in awe of all you ladies who did two cards! I need some of that mojo to rub off on me! Cute, cute cute, Tracie! Happy Spring!

Barb said...

WOW--another Dazzler with two cards--You are all overachievers! Love both of them and the colors are just perfect. Wonderful layout too!

dweatter said...

A two-fear. Yay! For u. Both are so pretty and I love the sentiment sideways on the first card.

Judy McMullen said...

WOW! Two gorgeous card, Tracie! Love your coloring on both those adorable images...so bright and vibrant, just bursting with color with those beautiful papers!! Great job! So very happy you are a part of the Dueling Darlings, my friend!!

Creative Crew

 I am so late in posting this card.  I have been sick for several days and just now getting some of my energy back.  I did want to post my c...