Background

Monday, April 11, 2016

April Challenge for Two Paper Divas



What a fun challenge they are having over at Two Paper Divas this month for their monthly card challenge.  The challenge will run for two weeks which allows plenty of time to play along.  

They will be offering a fun prize for the winner.
This month the challenge is to use this picture for inspiration.
I decided to go with the colors I saw and pull out my zig watercolor markers to create these bright colors.  I used 2 of the floral sets from Two Paper Divas.  For the flowers I used Funky Flowers and for the leaves I used Sunshine and Smiles.
Be sure check out what the Design Team has created over on the Two Paper Divas blog.  It is always fun to see what people take for inspiration from a picture.

3 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Very pretty!

:: BlueInks :: said...

Love those pops of pink. Great card!

Unknown said...

Beautiful...lots of great coloring! Thank you for joining the challenge!

Creative Crew

 I am so late in posting this card.  I have been sick for several days and just now getting some of my energy back.  I did want to post my c...