Today I am going out of the ordinary and posting a project that I will be teaching a class on Saturday, December 5 at Vintage in KC. If you haven't been to Rene's store, you are really missing out.
A friend of mine asked that I come up with a fun password book to keep all those crazy passwords written down that we can't remember.
I am also working on some Valentine projects for class at the store and also for Two Paper Divas. It has been refreshing to do something other than Christmas cards.
Hope you all have a nice week ahead.
Background
Sunday, November 29, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
PIP Challenge #2639
I am so excited for the challenge this week over at Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenges because the sponsor is one of my favorite compani...
-
Prickley Pear is having a blog hop today. The card that I have decided to use for the blog hop is a stamp called "Wooden Cart hh015...
-
Welcome to Prickley Pear CHA Release Hop Day 2! Prickley Pear Rubber Stamps is giving away two prizes valued at approx...
-
Today is a new adventure for Two Paper Diva s. They are going with a blog hop which I am so excited about because of the fantastic Desi...

Awesome book cover, Tracie !!
ReplyDeleteThis is great! I think I need to make one!
ReplyDelete