Today is our release day for Round 31 of a Mystery Swap that I am in with a great bunch of gals over at Splitcoast Stampers. This month was Melina's choice and she chose her theme to be "The Three C's". (Coffee, cookies and cupcakes). The coffee cup is from the Fiskars set "Latte Love" and the cookie and cupcake are from "The Sweet Life" by Fiskars. Our challenge was to use all three images on my card. So here is my take on the card. Thanks to Melina for a great challenge.
Background
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
PIP Challenge #2639
I am so excited for the challenge this week over at Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenges because the sponsor is one of my favorite compani...
-
Prickley Pear is having a blog hop today. The card that I have decided to use for the blog hop is a stamp called "Wooden Cart hh015...
-
Welcome to Prickley Pear CHA Release Hop Day 2! Prickley Pear Rubber Stamps is giving away two prizes valued at approx...
-
Today is a new adventure for Two Paper Diva s. They are going with a blog hop which I am so excited about because of the fantastic Desi...

This is so pretty- love your colors and cute layout. Looks like a fun swap too.
ReplyDelete