Today is Friday and that means another card from Two Paper Divas. Have you checked out their blog lately? They always have such fun posts.
Today's card is a sentiment card that I made for a friend who is going through a tough time right now. The stamp is called "End of Your Rope".
Hope you enjoyed today's card.
Background
Friday, March 6, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Challenge Your Stash
I am a day early for our Challenge Your Stash group on Splitcoaststampers but tomorrow I will have a post for Pammie's Inky Pinkies . ...
-
What a busy week this has been. I didn't have much time to post on my blog. I have alot of projects to post but just finding the time ...
-
Prickley Pear is having a blog hop today. The card that I have decided to use for the blog hop is a stamp called "Wooden Cart hh015...
-
Today is a new adventure for Two Paper Diva s. They are going with a blog hop which I am so excited about because of the fantastic Desi...

Thanks for taking part in the new stamp release. Cute layout for a sentiment stamp.
ReplyDelete