Background

Monday, March 16, 2015

Seeing Green at Two Paper Divas

They are celebrating green over at Two Paper Divas.  In celebration of St. Patricks Day and their new stamp release this month, they are doing whole lotta green.  Be sure and visit their blog because there is a chance for a free stamp set.
I used their new stamp set called "Lucky Me" to make this card.  I also thought it would be fun to put my shamrocks in a jar so I used their small jar in the Mason Jar Stamp Set.

Check back tomorrow because I have another card celebrating green.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for playing along Tracie. Fun card using the shamrocks and the mason jar. :) Mel

Sue D said...

Great card design. I like the jar and the banners.

Unknown said...

Fun card, Tracie. Great idea to show other ways to use this set...love that you used the small mason jar! Thanks for participating in our "Two Days of Green!"

Martha Herrera said...

Super cute card!

ionabunny said...

Love this bunch of shamrocks. Great card. Happy St Patricks Day. Hugz

Creative Crew

 I am so late in posting this card.  I have been sick for several days and just now getting some of my energy back.  I did want to post my c...