Background

Thursday, February 26, 2015

Meljens Challenge #249

I switched up my days with Meljens Designs so it has been a while since I have used one of their adorable images.  Today the theme is "Seeing Spots" which meant we were to use  polka dots in our card. 
I needed a baby card so I decided to use this cute little guy called "Dragon's Little Friend".  After I colored him with my copic markers, I went back with my blender marker to give it a dotted look to it.  The background papers are from Simple Stories called diy boutique.  The border die is from PTI and the sentiment is from Simon Says stamps.

Be sure and check out the other cards made by the design team.  I am always amazed at what you can do with digital images.

No comments:

Creative Crew

 Today is one day late for my post for our creative crew group.  I had a design team post I had to make for yesterday so I thought I would p...