Background

Sunday, February 15, 2015

Deconstructed Sketch #188

It is cold here in the Midwest and I am getting alot of cardmaking done an making the best of being inside.  I am in a group on Splitcoast Stampers and each month someone takes a turn to pick an image.  This month was Jo's month and she went with JJ-Coffee to Go by Bugaboo stamps.
I colored this adorable image with my copic markers and then couldn't decide how to make it in to a card.  I found this adorable sketch challenge over at Deconstructed Jen.  It worked perfectly for my card.  The sentiment is from Stampin Up. The designer paper is from collectable by My Mind's Eye.  It is my new favorite 6 x 6 pad.

If you want to see what my other friends did with this image, you can see them HERE on Splitcoast Stampers.

1 comment:

MiamiKel said...

Tracie this is absolutely delightful! What a great card design, too! I hope your snow goes away as I know you all are quite done :)

Challenge Your Stash

Today I am posting a card I made for our challenge on Splitcoast Stampers Create from Your Stash.  Our hostess this month was  Lisa and she ...